Monday, September 27, 2010

Craving for Wendy's

I was accompanying my neighbor to buy Wendy's this afternoon. While we were walking through the narrow streets of my block, he was very excited because he hadn't eaten Wendy's in a long time. When we finally arrived, the first thing I noticed was the parking lot, on which families were getting off their cars, kids happy, jumping with a smile in their faces screaming; "yayy..... Wendy's". On their way out, a group of teenagers opened the door for us, letting the greasy smell of the fries climb up our noses as a "welcome symbol". My neighbor formed the line immediately, because it looked like a rush was coming in, but the line did not last long, because the employees are very fast, taking orders, paying, packing the "pre-cooked" food in their bags and giving the food to the customers, it took about 10 minutes. We sat at the table and while he was unwrapping his food, I was looking around, trying to examine people, which were having a normal behavior, just talking with their companions while eating and drinking their upsized drinks. At the end, my friend was were happy saying that the "baconator" was a "delicious-incredible-meal", he thank me for going with him, and we went home after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment