Saturday, September 25, 2010

Would you like to upsize?

Hey everybody!!!

Who has gone to a fast food restaurant and been asked if you want to upsize your drink or meal for a small amount of money? I'm pretty sure that everybody has had that experience. Well, I work in a movie theather so it's part of my job to ask and explain every guest that they could have the large drink for an extra 50 cents, yes only 50 cents, plus you get to refill it for free. So, yeah of course, "make it a large" is what most people answer, but now that I got the chance to read Fast Food Nation, (which I mentioned in a previous blog) I'm starting to feel conscious of what 50 cents can do to your health. Everytime I go to 7 eleven and see this huge cups, I think it's insane and wonder if people are really aware of the amount of harmful liquids they're consuming.

Now, everytime a customers approches me, and I have to ask them, I wish (in my mind) they'll hopefully say no, but again I get in trouble in I don't ask, so it has to be part of the costumer's decision, let's just pray taht the customers begin making wise decisions before its too late.     

No comments:

Post a Comment