Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Fast Food Nation.... it's our Nation

Hello my friends;
Today my english 101 Proffesor gave the class a New York Times Bestseller book called the Fast Food Nation by Eric Schlosser. Im really looking forward to reading this book, because I know it contains information about what I usually eat, that not even in one hundred years I would have found out by myself..... As it says on the cover it shows: "The Dark Side of the All-American Meal." I just hope this doesn't change my mind and end up being vegetarian by the end of the book.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jatnna,
    I am also very eager in reading the book too. Cause same as u i eat outside a lot and hope so we don`t turn into vegetarian after we finish reading the book ;)
    The book seemed pretty interesting, as i was reading a little by little from some pages, and you will be surprised and sad what you will learn about MacDonald, if you are MacDonald lover :((page 268)
    But i would say one thing it`s a good glimpse and we should know about FAST FOOD which we consume a lot in our daily base life :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jatnna,

    Thanks for your comment,you got the point. But yea, the book does sound really interesting cause we get to acually learn about all this fast food everyone eats and what's acually in it. You said you were dominican, that's cool, I always wanted to try some of the dishes they make. Mangu is the only thing i tried.

    ReplyDelete